Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thank You Cherished Bliss- Our Week One Fall Pinterest Scavenger Hunt Sponsor

 
Have you had the chance to jump into our Fall Pinterest Scavenger Hunt yet? 
If not, what are you waiting for? 
Head on over and join the fun, there's lots of great photos and inspiration waiting for you, not to mention fantastic prize packages.



Speaking of prizes, I want to give a special thanks to our sponsor this first week-



Cherished Bliss is an Etsy shop where you can find custom crochet Patterns, hats, and photo props and much more.
Ashley, owner and creator of Cherished Bliss, writes, “I love making custom orders so if you are looking for something specific, just talk to me and I will try and make your vision a reality!” 

As the prize sponsor, Cherished Bliss is offering a $20 Gift Certificate to her Etsy shop.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...