Saturday, December 1, 2012

{Spark} November Favorites

Hi everybody! The Spark party "Here Come the Holidays!" has just ended. Everyone's ideas were amazing and I had a really hard time choosing who to feature, which is why there's more than usual. But, although I loved everyone's ideas, I decided to feature these. I hope you enjoy!

 Santa Stops Here sign by Just a Little Creativity

  
 Candy Bar Cookies by Organized 31


 Cinnamon Ornaments by The Best Laid Plans


 Chocolate Peppermint Candy Cane Cupcakes by Sweet Boutique


 Chalkboard Gift Tag by SadieLooHoo


 Muddy Buddies by The Crafty Blog Stalker


 Mason Jar Snow Globes by Phaedra's Adventures


 Mini Turkey Pops by Sugar Swings


Fiery Red Christmas Wreath by Navy Wifey Peters

Thank you so much for joining us! Please link up again so we can see your ideas on our next Spark party which will be "Winter Wonderland". See you there!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature, it is really appreciated!
    Steph
    swtboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my wreath!!! I also featured that Santa Stops Here sign at my link party. You've got good taste in crafts! ;-)

    T'onna @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Muddy Buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! You have a delighful blog and I am a new follower :) I look forward to future visits! Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theechantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, love the features, newest follower Mel xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...