Friday, August 17, 2012

{Fridays Letters} School

Photobucket


Dear school,
Thank you for being there to educate us but do you really have to make us get up so early? I think we could fit our classes into a 9 to 3 schedule. Really do we have to have a credit for P.E? If we didn't we could make it six classes a day which would shorten the length to 6 hours instead of 7. If we did that we could meet you at 9, not 8, and still get all the learning in we need. I'm not saying that P.E. is bad, but can't we choose that as one of our electives instead of a credit class? I'm just trying to figure out a way to meet you later is all cause I really like my sleep. If you have any suggestions please write back :)
Thank you!
Bella




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I completely agree with the PE thing, I read it and decided I need to follow this blog straight away!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...