Thursday, August 16, 2012

{Spark} Back to School

spark 1 noun- anything that activates or stimulates; inspiration or catalyst.


I know some have already gone back to school, but I go back this week. I'm kinda nervous but that's because I'm just afraid I'm gonna get lost :) I did go there last year though so it won't be too bad...
Okay let's get going here!
What do you think of going back to school? 
Here's what I think of:



Slowly but surely getting back to waking up early...

New clothes!

School supply shopping...

Summer reading when you wish to be reading another
book (Short Straw Bride). 

First day of school. See the nerves?

This is where the parents get their nerves: Sending
their kids off to school.

Wanna hear something cool? As I was writing this I got my schedule! I know where everything is so no getting lost for me! :)
I hope you have a fantastic school year!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking this wonderful post to my Back to School Traditions link up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...